<< Back to Our Attorneys
Print This Page
Kenneth L. Hickman
Kenneth L. Hickman, a native of Shreveport, Louisiana, graduated from C. E. Byrd High School in 1966. In 1970, he received a Bachelor of Science with Special Attainments in Commerce from Washington and Lee University. He received his Juris Doctor degree in 1978 from LSU Law School (Paul M. Hebert Law Center), where he served on the Louisiana Law Review from 1977-78.
He is a member of the American Bar Association, Louisiana State Bar Association, Alabama Bar Association and Shreveport Bar Association. He has served as past Chairman of the Regional Museum Governing Board of Louisiana State Exhibit Museum and as Past President of the Friends of the Louisiana State Exhibit Museum, Inc. and the Northern Louisiana Washington and Lee Alumni Association. He helped found the Louisiana Lacrosse Association and is currently serving on the Session at the First Presbyterian Church of Shreveport.
Mr. Hickman is married to Paula Hazelrig Hickman from Birmingham, Alabama, who is the Executive Director of the Community Foundation of Shreveport-Bossier. They have two boys-Brooks, who graduated from Washington and Lee University in 2002, and Bill, who graduated from Auburn University in 2003.
- Recognized by SB Magazine as one of the 2016 "Top Attorneys" in the Shreveport-Bossier area
- Louisiana State University School of Law, Law Review
- Centenary College, Past Adjunct Professor of Legal Environment of Business
- Regional Museum Governing Board Louisiana State Exhibit Museum, Past Chairman
- AV® Peer Review Rating in Martindale-Hubbell. CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings fall into two categories-legal ability and general ethical standards.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Shreveport Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Tax and Estate Planning Council of Shreveport
- Louisiana State University School of Law, J.D., 1978
- Washington and Lee University, B.S., 1970
- Louisiana, 1978
- Alabama, 1978