Tell a Friend
Bradley Murchison attorneys have played an active role in assisting their clients with the issues that arise in connection with the start-up of a new business. Our firm continues to build on its tradition of providing our clients with comprehensive and timely service in today's ever-changing and fast paced marketplace. Many emerging businesses face similar issues despite differences in their particular industries, and we regularly counsel our clients as they address these issues. We help companies identify sources of capital and how best to structure the financing transactions. In connection with addressing financing issues, we also help companies determine if they are eligible for federal and state tax subsidies and incentives. We also assist with various employment related issues including designing and implementing executive compensation plans and other employee benefit arrangements.
We are often called upon to help a company structure its contractual relationships and other arrangements with third parties. In addition, technology is becoming a critical component of many businesses' success, and we take an active role in counseling our clients on how to best manage the wide variety of technology issues. As companies mature, their needs also change, and we draw on the expertise of lawyers in a wide variety of practice areas to ensure that all of our clients' needs are addressed. It is our goal to be an active participant with our clients in achieving success at every phase of the company's development.
- Representation of an independent oil and gas exploration company in the drafting and negotiation of its master services agreements and related forms to be used in conjunction with its operations of newly acquired oil and gas properties located in Louisiana.
For more information, please contact: Brad E. Wilkerson, Kay C. Medlin
- Representation of a large integrated energy company in connection in its daily operations including the drafting and negotiation of gas gathering agreements, gas processing agreements, confidentiality agreements, leases for cell tower construction and the use of existing cell towers, right of way acquisitions, and the acquisition and divestiture of related assets.
For more information, please contact: Brian A. Cowan, Brad E. Wilkerson
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Casualty Litigation
- Class Actions
- Commercial Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- Construction Contracts and Litigation
- Creditor Protection, Creditor's Rights and Commercial Debts
- Emerging Businesses
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Entertainment Law
- Environmental Litigation and Regulatory Compliance
- General Corporate Representation
- Governmental and Regulatory Affairs
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Issues
- Intellectual Property
- Labor and Employment
- Mass Torts
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate
- Transportation Law
- Trusts, Probate & Estate Planning